BELLTHORPE STAYS - Easy to take it Easy!
Welcome to Bellthorpe Stays. We have two great properties for you to stay at:
- Bellthorpe Cottage: rainforest, waterfalls and farmstay; for up to 3 people; on 120 acres.
- Bellthorpe Cabin : rainforest retreat; accommodation for up to 6 people; on 120 acres.
Looking for some peace and quiet? Looking for a special place to get away from it all? Looking for a place to rest, relax and recharge your batteries? Well, you've found it!
- Standard weekend tariff, $380 for 2 people for 2 nights; $20 per extra person per night.
- Self catering accommodation.
- Quiet, private and very relaxing.
- Up in the green, rolling hills
- Rainforest, waterfalls and wildlife all close by.
- Fresh mountain breezes.
- Both places adjoin Bellthorpe National Park,
- Intimate and cosy fire place.
- Great variety of birds.
- Sunshine Coast Hinterland; Half an hour to Maleny or Woodford
- Home cooked meals available with advance notice.
- Peaceful, absolutely no traffic here!
Located not far from Maleny in the tranquil, leafy area of Bellthorpe, are Bellthorpe Cottage and Bellthorpe Cabin.
The Cottage is a great place for couples and friends to get away from it all and recharge the batteries; complete with rainforest, waterfalls, walking tracks and resident wildlife, all on the 120 acre property and bordering the Bellthorpe National Park. Plus, about half the property runs cattle - peacefully grazing away. Accommodation in the timber cottage is self catering with a well equipped kitchen, BBQ, wood heater for those cosy cool nights and wide verandas with views across the property.
The Cabin is on another 120 acre property with a 400m driveway that winds its way through the rainforest and is 2 km from Bellthorpe Cottage. It is surrounded by rainforest country, borders Bellthorpe National Park and is a great place for couples, or family and friends to get together. The two bedroom Cabin has a well equipped kitchen, TV, DVD, Stereo, BBQ, wood heater, washing machine, electric blankets on the queen beds and a porch with views into the wilderness.
Check out the wild life, discover the rainforest, take in the sounds of nature, rest at the waterfalls at the Cottage property, take a walk around and explore. Both properties are bordering Bellthorpe National Park with its great expanse of forest and recreation tracks nearby (4WD, trial bikes, horse riding, Mountain Bikes). You can take tour around the district or just sit back and relax, but whatever you do, you'll enjoy the surroundings.
- Cottage: 1 x queen bed (electric blanket in winter), 1 x single bed in separate room: sleeps up to 3.
- Cabin, 2 bedrooms: 2 x queen beds (electric blankets in winter), single bunk beds for kids: sleeps up to 6
TARIFFS, Cabin and Cottage - includes linen (bedding and towels):
- General rate: $190 / night for 1 or 2 people; $20/extra person/night; eg WEEKEND: $380 / 2 people.
- Discount: 25% off midweek, i.e. $140/night for 1 or 2 people , Monday to Thursday, min. 2 nights, excludes public holidays.
- Discount: 5 nights or more.
- Minimum stay of 2 nights; 1 night stays ($190) available when booked within 5 days of your stay.
GIFT VOUCHERS available: email for more information. We can have the voucher delivered to you within hours.
To find out more, email now or give us a call!
BELLTHORPE STAYS: Easy to take it Easy!